Samstag, 26. Juni 2010

that took longer than i expected...

woah, almost one month and i still didn't post those pictures. so here we go.
These pictures from the Towelday flashmob 2010 at Alexanderplatz Berlin where taken by Martin, who graciously agreed, to let me post them here.
DSC_8224_b

DSC_8219_b

DSC_8230_b

DSC_8236_b

So that's that.

If your in one these Pictures and dont want be be seen on the internet. shoot me a mesage and i'll take care of that.

Shoot me also a note, if you where there. if not, tell me, what you did instead.

Have a good year. I see you next Towelday, provided they still havent build that hyperspace express route.
Mathias.

1 Kommentar:

  1. Indoors, running the Towel Day site. Just went outside to take the yearly picture with towel. The 2010 edition was very intense and fun! Glad you participated again.

    AntwortenLöschen