I just hitched my first lift, sitting in my parents living room.
While asking for a contact adress, where i could crash in an emergency i was offered a lift to Enschede (NL). After short hesitation (its more or less half my tour after all) i acepted.
This means my journey wont start until wednesday but hey, if the universe decides to throw me a bone now, who am i to disagre? and i figure its going to become difficult soon enough.